星期一, 4月 28, 2008
星期一, 4月 21, 2008
he been trying so hard to drink milk. No worry, darling.... I will give my full supports to you... Gam-Ba-Teh!!!
星期六, 4月 19, 2008
Because of this management meeting will involved not only Malaysia office but also our Thailand & Indonesia Office. Therefore, I able to meet them from this meeting.
Even though this only 2 days meeting, but we got to know well about our our regional office's business, our group's aim and targets. Beside that, we also brainstorm about our weaknesses, opportunities, challenges and also our future plans. Also, after this meeting, I felt more confident to my company and at least with this will drive me through out my daily works. Uugsss!!!
WORK HARD! WORK SMART!!
星期四, 4月 17, 2008
Just received a great news form my boss that there are 2 colleagues resigned today and effective today as well. No matter how, I personally believed without anyone of them included myself, this company also will run very well and these only cause the inconvenient for temporary of time. Anyway, ALL THE BEST to both of them and we still can meet outside for a drink, Do keep in touch......
星期三, 4月 16, 2008
Actually it's not hard for me to prepare the presentation material for myself but the worst part is I just joined this company for 2 months plus and I do not have more jobs, hence I just faced few competitors for my projects.
Today will be first time to meet face to face with the supplier from Singapore that I had mentioned in my previous blog "Firs game GONE" and they are the one who send us the quotation late and make noise some more after they sent even though is their fault. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!....... Also, I need to go meeting with them at customer premises after our meeting at our office later.... I really cannot tahan!!!!! CONTROL! CONTROL!! CONTROL!!!
星期二, 4月 15, 2008
In the morning about 8.30am, we took our 'brief' breakfast a the coffee shop just nearby my sister's house. After a rest about an hour, we start our 'makan trip' to Bukit Mertajam.
- Kopicino: Its actually a mix between coffee & tea and in layman word, we called it 'cham'
- 加哩面: Not as good as wrote in the book because i can only taste the chili powder.
- 米台目: It's actually our "老鼠粉" but it's abit sticky. Overall, the taste in nice especially the soup is sweet enough with the mince pork.
- 油炸鬼: As normal as KL or any stall.
- Cendol: Nothing special
After the 2 rounds of food, we go round and round again in Bukit Mertajam and look for a rojak called "黑人rojak" but unfortunately the stall was not open yet. Therefore, we just go opposite and try the other stall called "黑白人rojak". Be frank, until now, I haven't find any food rojak that better or nicer then the stall at Sri Petaling. At the stall, we also buy the 燒臘飯. This rice is really out of my taste.....
After the Bukit Mertajam, we went over to Juru and eat Penang Laksa & Penang Hokian Mee. The taste was good for laksa but the hokian mee was just so so.....
After a fruitful trip, we depart form my sister's house at 12.15pm and all the way to Bidor for our lunch and then back to SWEET HOME @ 4.30pm. Even though is tiring to drive for these few days but cannot be deny that it really an enjoyable trip.
P/S: All the food above was recommended by a magazine except the Laksa & Hokian Mee
星期二, 4月 08, 2008
Actually it was very time consume to prepare this slide show because need to pick & choose, arrange & upload.....
Again, THANKS a lot for your effort..........
星期一, 4月 07, 2008
Home Town Steamboat Restaurant
- Chocolate Steamboat
- Located at Jalan Genting Klang
- Nothing special
- Served with biscuits fruits
- Price at RM8.80/pax
Cao Cao Lamb B-B-Q
- Lamb Chop
- Located at Jalan Kuchai Lama - Old Klang Road
- Nice + Good
- The chicken wing also nice
- Crowded & long queue from 6pm
- Price at high side (1 pc of lamb = RM6.50 ; 1 pair of chicken wing = RM4.20)
- Noticed that the 'wan tan mee' & 'prawn mee' also not bad because also long queue
Nippy Noodle Restaurant
- Nippy Noodle (竹升面)
- Locaed at Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park
- Looks like 'wan tan mee' but the mee was very crispy
- Price at middle range
星期五, 4月 04, 2008
Anyhow, lost a game is not to say that i lost my life and this is only my first competition. I will be smart next time to challenge my supplier. as people said: " LEARN FROM MISTAKE".....
星期四, 4月 03, 2008
- That's direct marketing
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich. Marry him!"
- That's advertising
3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me!"
- That's telemarketing
4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car)for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?"
- That's public relations
5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says: "You are very rich. Can you marry me?"
- That's brand recognition
6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" and she gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
- That's customer feedback
7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" and she introduces you to her husband.
- That's demand and supply gap
8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him
- That's competition eating into your market share
9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" and your wife arrives.
- That's restriction for entering new markets