星期三, 4月 16, 2008

Presentation slide.....

Tomorrow will be the 2 days of Management Meeting liao and it only for manager level and above of course for other country manager as well. Whoever sitting inside will take turns to present their own result, target & future as per scheduled.

Actually it's not hard for me to prepare the presentation material for myself but the worst part is I just joined this company for 2 months plus and I do not have more jobs, hence I just faced few competitors for my projects.

Today will be first time to meet face to face with the supplier from Singapore that I had mentioned in my previous blog "Firs game GONE" and they are the one who send us the quotation late and make noise some more after they sent even though is their fault. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!....... Also, I need to go meeting with them at customer premises after our meeting at our office later.... I really cannot tahan!!!!! CONTROL! CONTROL!! CONTROL!!!

沒有留言: