星期五, 3月 28, 2008

My Office.....

I already joined this company for 54 days. In this company, the environment is totally different with my previous company. Maybe it's too comfort to stay in my previous company because the colleagues there was friendly. In the current company, all the women (1 Indian, 1 Malay, 1 Chinese & 1 Chinese-Malay) was weird. The Indian even worst!!! she can suddenly shout and say "I cannot tahan lah, I pregnant liao" which this crazy Indian lady was only about25 and she is till single some more. If not, then she will go and tell other colleagues that " I will mc tomorrow because I pregnant liao"... Is she really crazy?? But anyhow, she will be list in our company's history.

Beside that, the Malay-Chinese & Chinese lady was act as our 'prime minister' & deputy prime minister' those day before my new boss - Mr. Ong joined. The reason why I said so is because all the while, this 2 lady was create their own culture and like 'big bully'.....

Anyhow, all this will also become our history liao.... The new culture is coming out.. Hope all this things will turns better.....

沒有留言: