星期二, 3月 04, 2008

Monday CRAZY not Monday Blue......

What a CRAZY Monday I had yesterday. I been trying so hard to close 1 deal with a customer but at the end lost this order. This is not the main point!! The main point was the customer 'not gentlement' or not keep his promised!!! After this lesson, I will not trust any of my customer no matter how good is his/her acting. This thing really make me no mood for the whole day.

In the late afternoon, suddenly all the works come at the same time but still received a stupid call and he claimed that he calling from Tropicana Medical Center and want to promote their services. I STOP him immediately and tell him straight to his face that "I',m not interested. Thank you".

All the bad things was not stop yet when come to the night. Me and my wife went to Esso, Sri Petaling to pump fuel for her car. Then, we just went to the counter and check for the total points earned from the Esso-Mobile card. The FXXXXR told me that I have no point and because I did not do the proper submission. Then I told him that I was changed my Mobile card to Esso-Mobil card on the same petrol kiosk which is Sri Petaling kiosk, so I don't know what the FUCK are they doing. What I know is me and my wife pump the fucking Esso-Mobil fuel for 1 year plus and earned 0 point!!! WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!! Somemore the stupid guy talk to me with the rude ways and seem like is my fault..... my fuse BLOWED immediately and throw back the card to him after I scolded him.....

SORRY to my wife because my face was 'black' as my mood was really bad at that time...... SORRY.....

1 則留言:

CH Voon 提到...

so bad to hear that...

Cool down man...