星期一, 11月 12, 2007

PDA phone from my WIFE

12/11/07 @ 9.51am

Finally, finally i got my first PDA phone and this phone is my WIFE buy it for me as my christmas present, "Thanks alot, my dear 老婆....."

My PDA phone is HTC TyTN II, a new model from HTC and this model comes with 3.5G HSDPA that is nine times faster than 3G together bundles with Windows Mobile® 6Professional & MapKing R12 which is for GPS.


We got this set from PDA Experts (Mid Valley Mall). I'm really excited for this new gadget even though i did not show on my face. It still a 'can't let go' toy for me at the moment. Although at first i thought i will not use all those application but after i got it, i really can feel the powerful of this toy. I promised myself,i must fully utilise this PDA phone and will not waste or disspointed my lovely wife especially use it to organise my working stuff and earn more $$$ for her. haha.....




1 則留言:

提到...

Glad that u love it!! But..... dun just play with tis "babe" until forget me... :)