星期三, 11月 14, 2007

IGNORE

14/11/07 @ 6.24PM

The feeling being ignore is very bad...... I don't know, maybe is they get used to 'no manager' culture and report everything direct to HR. Therefore, they can't change it and go direct to HR without going thorough their manager sometime. Even though is sometime, but i really hope this does not happen.

My Singapore counterpart was really FXXK. Because of they control the price very tight and do not intended to fight for price in order to win the job, i lost a job with figure of RM80K. I will REMEMBER how "SUPPORTIVE" are they!!! i believe if i change my job here, the main reason will be frustration over the Singapore colleagues... I already fight so hard in the market to get the chance for quotation but seem nobody care about it, feel really disappointed.

My Deputy GM told me that they will change one day and i replied immediately and said " the 'one day' will be somewhere near end of the world"...... Sometime i really can't differentiate whether is myself stupid or my DGM too stuburn + childish, all the incident happend here was actually due to our Singapore counterpart, come on..... admit it........

1 則留言:

提到...

i am so careless, i didn't notice dat u feel unhappy yesterday. sorry....