星期一, 10月 01, 2007

My ROM

1/10/07 @ 2.10pm

Finally i went through my R.O.M. It's really excited and happy moment for me. I won't forget the moment when we said "I DO"..... Darling, really appreciatted and thanks to you for giving me chances to take care of you, stay with you or even build up our family...... I LOVE U.....

This whole process toke us about 15mins to settled. Although is abit simple but it's really mean alot to me. With this certificate, i illegaly get married. HURRAY!!!

The feeling is hard to describe when somebody suddenly called me '姐夫'. I really don't know how to answer... wuahaha..... But be frank, I was really happy when they call me '姐夫'. When Chloe Chan back, she suddenly asked me "舅母 leh?" me felt suprised and happy, then i call darling immediately....... hehe.....

Anyway, 29th September 2007 is one of the memorable day for me adn now I'm looking forward to our Ceremony day which is 29th December 2007.

沒有留言: