星期三, 10月 31, 2007

Long time no c......

31/10/07 @ 11.52am

It's almost a month that i didn't update my blog here. Actually within this month, there is a lot things happened to me and for good or for bad, i must learn to take it.

My career has come to a turning point and this turning point was very challenging to me. Understood that to be a "GOOD" manager is not easy, first is to earn the respects from my downstream and second is to get their co-operation to achieve the target. But, the thing is how am i going to earn all those respect form them? Everyone seem ok except Ian and ican understand that ut might be hard to accept that i been promoted twice a year as i was came in to this company at the same time with him. But in the other way round, did he ever think that i already 6 years in sales line but he only started his sales from 7/11/05? But anyhow, the promotion is a FACT.....