星期五, 4月 04, 2008

First game GONE!!!

I lost my first game! This was very disappointed & demoralized as I actually in the final stage. The reason I lost this match is because the support from our supplier was not strong enough. I really got no idea why they need about a week to just do the pricing in fact they can finish it within a day or even few hours!.. Because of their inefficiency, I was disqualified from the match without any fight!!! WTF! Wasted all my hard work from the beginning stage….. Now I really feel that my team was not allowed to play in the FIFA World Cup final because of out team’s jersey was not ready even though we won all the way to FINAL!! Is it ridiculous? My answer is YES!!!

Anyhow, lost a game is not to say that i lost my life and this is only my first competition. I will be smart next time to challenge my supplier. as people said: " LEARN FROM MISTAKE".....

沒有留言: