星期二, 2月 05, 2008

迎‘鼠’送‘猪’


恭喜發財 !!!
I have been stop writing my blog for about a month plus and finally i decided to start again and continue t share my life with my friends.....
This coming Chinese New Year will be very special to me and my wife as this will be our first year to give angpow instead of collect, somemore got to give double as this is the first year.
Because of I just join a new company and there is not convenient for me to take leave also, so I will work until the CNY's eve but half day and will report to work on the next coming Tuesday.
My new company is really a UN because there is 4 Chinese, 5 Indian & 6 Malay. But all of them also nice but at the end also different colors of skin. Not like my previous company, there are 95% Chinese..... But anyhow, office is office, just for me to work.
Again, wishing all my family and friend HAPPY & PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

沒有留言: