星期三, 9月 19, 2007

bad mood....

19/09/2007 @ 2.40pm

I was very upset now..... I don't know whether it is my fault? Be frank, I DON’T KNOW… Maybe I was too 38 and take the responsibility from her to settle the case for her. The reason I do so is because she is my wife, my lover… I know she felt fed up liao to settle it. Therefore, I voluntary to help her o that. But end up that seem like is my fault, seem like I played or fooled her around. But the fact is I DIDN’T….. In this case, I also the victim and this case is definitely is related to me because is my dearest wife’s case. Actually I don’t mind to help her to settle and I also willing & voluntary to do so. But, why I got such result for what I did????? Am I did something wrong? Tell me please…… Because of this, I skipped my lunch. Am I stupid!?!? I have no appetite to eat or take any food. But I really wish I can see you now, dar…

沒有留言: